MyCycler

Discussies over uiteenlopende onderwerpen gerelateerd met de Buitenlandse "Verdien Geld" programma's.
Moneybugs
20 Euro
20 Euro
Contacteer:

Re: MyCycler

Bericht door Moneybugs »

Er ligt een plan om binnen MyCycler naast de cyclers een revshare te starten. :swing

Volg hier de laatste ontwikkelingen: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1321644 ... 7048145629
RMUMAURICE777
2 Euro
2 Euro

Bericht door RMUMAURICE777 »

Vandaag doorgecycled naar level 5!
Moneybugs
20 Euro
20 Euro
Contacteer:

Bericht door Moneybugs »

@RMUMAURICE777

Gefeliciteerd! Lekker hoor!

Mijn eerste Booster positie bevindt zich in de top van Booster level 3 dus bijna door naar level 4!
Moneybugs
20 Euro
20 Euro
Contacteer:

Bericht door Moneybugs »

Binnenkort start op MyCycler een revshare programma!

Facebook bericht van de admin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1321644 ... 9017013432

Hello My Cycler Family.

This is the final plan of our revshare. I will upload the more details in the how it work page and the F.A.Q. this week.

The official launch day will be Sunday 12th of March 3 pm Athens time so we can give us and our members more time to promote and have a more powerfull launch.

Our Revshare will help also the cycler lines.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Afbeelding

Wat betekent dit?

Koop je een adpack van $1,- dan verdien je deze $1,- terug in dagelijkse termijnen van 2,5% tot 3% totdat deze adpack $1,15 heeft opgebracht daarna is deze adpack verlopen! Dagelijks verdien je dus 2,5 tot 3 cent per $1,- adpack terug die je bezit! Dit duurt dan 39 tot 46 dagen! Koop je dus 10 adpacks t.w.v. $1,- dan zijn de verdiensten dus ook 10x 2,5 tot 3 cent per dag!

Koop je een adpack van $5,- dan verdien je deze $5,- terug in dagelijkse termijnen van 2,5% tot 3% totdat deze adpack $6,- heeft opgebracht daarna is ook deze adpack verlopen! Dagelijks verdien je dus 12,5 tot 15 cent per $5,- adpack terug die je bezit! Dit duurt dan 40 tot 48 dagen! Koop je dus 10 adpacks t.w.v. $5,- dan zijn de verdiensten dus ook weer 10 keer!

Koop je een adpack van $25,- dan verdien je deze $25,- terug in dagelijkse termijnen van 2,5% tot 3% totdat deze adpack $31,25 heeft opgebracht daarna is ook deze adpack verlopen! Dagelijks verdien je dus 62,5 tot 75 cent per $25,- adpack terug die je bezit! Dit duurt dan 42 tot 50 dagen! Ook hier weer koop je 10 adpacks t.w.v. $25,- dan zijn de verdiensten dus ook weer 10 keer!

3 referrallagen aan refverdiensten, eerste laag 7% tweede laag 3% en derde laag 2% enkel op nieuwe aankopen!

Als alles volgens planning verloopt wordt dit zondagmiddag 12 maart 14:00 Nederlandse tijd gelanceerd!

Opnieuw dus een gelegenheid om een extraatje te verdienen!
Christina
Beheerder
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Bericht door Christina »

Mail van vandaag:
Hello My Cycler family.
I want to make an update on whats going on in My Cycler.

First of all about delayed withdrawals:
You all are going to be paid. We never left anyone unpaid. most of you have earned a lot of money and you are complaining about a 10$ withdraw that is pending.

The delay of the withdrwals are not because we are scam or something else.Withdrawal delays are because of technical issues with our local banks and our processors. Because Greek people was sending money to the local bank because of capital controls in Greece i have to transfer these money to the processors and it takes time. also i have a limit of 500$ per week for these transactions. That is why there is a delay for the withdrawals but all will be paid. there is nothing to worry about that.

Second about complainings for the speed of the system.

Most of you havent even moved your finger to make a promotion about My Cycler so dont complain about the speed. You dont even pay the monthly to continue. If i see someone complain about speed or complain about not fast etc thats because you dont move your fingers to promote us. next complain will be remove from group and system.

Third about our revshare. The script seller told me today that he will not be ready for the script at 12th of March. So we have to remove the date for Sunday 2nd Of April to give some time to completely finish the script and the customizations. So the official date for the revshare will be Sunday 2nd of April.

I am sorry i am not online all the time because i am having appointments and i am working hard for the future of My Cycler.

My Cycler Team
Moneybugs
20 Euro
20 Euro
Contacteer:

Bericht door Moneybugs »

Update van de Admin

Hello My Cycler Family.
The time all was waiting for has come.
Sunday 10/10 3 pm Athens time we will launch our Bitcoin mining share platform for everyone.
We are implementing the informations on the website and tomorrow everything will be ready. you can get the first information on the video below.
Each Bitcoin mining share will start from 10$ and it will give 0.50% daily.
We will have 2 level referral commissions: 7% on level 1 and 3% on level 2.
There will be a 10% repurchase rule that will apear on the repurchase balance and this balance will create new positions for the members on cyclers.
Watch the video (https://www.facebook.com/manos.sergakis ... 183544478/) and tomorrow all info will be on the website too.

About Cyclers:
Monthly payments for cycler has been removed. All new positions on ccycler will be created from the 10% of Bitcoin mining shares repurchase balance and from people who will desire to buy new booster sub. Booster also will create new positions on cyclers.

Pending withdrwals will start completing and with our mining rigs and profits we will not have such problems like this anymore.
torros
50 Euro
50 Euro

Bericht door torros »

zijn de bitcoin mining shares stand alone of ben je verplicht om aan de andere onderdelen mee te doen
Moneybugs
20 Euro
20 Euro
Contacteer:

Bericht door Moneybugs »

@torros

Stand-alone

De maandelijkse verplichte subscription voor de cycler is ook afgeschaft!!!

De cyclers blijven wel bestaan, alle ge-deactiveerde posities zijn ook weer geactiveerd.

De lancering is 1 dag uitgesteld:

Hello My Cycler Family. Everything is ready to go but we are facing 1 technical problem with the script. It dosent recognize the wallet balances and i have sent email to the technician to fix it but as its saturday and tomorrow sunday maybe we dont get a replay as most they dont work in weekends. if they fix the problem until the scheduled time we will launch normaly if not we will launch monday as they will be in their work spot.
torros
50 Euro
50 Euro

Bericht door torros »

thanks moneybugs, 0.5 per dag is lekker toch 182.5% per jaar of zijn het alleen
de werkdagen ik ga er ff naar kijken
Gesloten